Monday, April 27, 2009

Boxee


I have been meaning to write about this one for a while now. If you’re on a mac(intel) and watch most of your entertainment online, you will love this application (as most do, they have over 500,000 users so far). Boxee is like a set top system that allows you to watch and listen to everything on your media library and !! it lets you access many streaming sites and networks. Like HULU, CNN, Pandora, MTV, Joost all through a “Front Row” experience but better. I have to tell you once you start down this word everything changes.

Oh I almost forgot, it also allows you to share with other “Boxee” users what you’ve watched (be careful) recommendations, and it also lets you vote shows up or down. I cannot stop praising this one. It also works with the apple remote, so you can sit on your ass and browse. Now if it only allowed me to buy the episodes off HBO and Showtime…. I would never need cable again….

Give it a try.

via: theworldsbestever.

No comments: